When my kids get sick in the cooler weather, it's usually accompanied by mucous. Runny noses can wreak havoc on more than the respiratory tract. My kids get really rashy when they're sick, and LuSa Booty Balm is an awesome solution to any red bottom. I use it so consistently (as preventative) that the lovely smell will forever be ingrained with me as the smell of my children. It's fantastic as a skinned knee salve, cracked winter hands moisturizer, and so much more. I've even used it to treat cuts and scrapes on our dog (she was pretty beat up when we rescued her) as I knew it would be safe for her to lick and ingest!
LuSa Organics is one of my favorite companies not only because of the AWESOME products they make, but also because they're a local (to us here in Wisconsin), small family business. I want to mention that this small business is up for a BIG award -- a Best of Mothering award from Mothering.com! Please feel free to support a fantastic company by voting here: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1336047/best-of-mothering-personal-care-baby-run-off-poll It's free and easy to register, and voting closes December 2nd at 5pm (PT).
To celebrate their nomination, LuSa Organics has agreed to sponsor a giveaway for you! One jar of Booty Balm and one jar of Cheek & Chin Balm will be given to the lucky winner.
You can do each one of the entries however you must post back here to our blog and tell us WHAT you did. Be sure you follow the Nicki’s Diapers blog - publicly for your chance to win! We will post our winner on Friday, December 2nd!
How do you enter to win? (Each worth 1 entry per day unless otherwise stated)
- Blog about our giveaway and link back to our site. When you post back here you must link to the URL where you blogged. (2 entries)
- Follow Nicki’s Diapers @nickisdiapers on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway. Leave the URL where you Tweeted.
- Tweet @nickisdiapers #clothdiapers (1 entry for each unique tweet)
- Tweet @planetwise #clothdiapers #wetbags (1 entry for each unique tweet)
- Tweet @bestbottomdiapers #clothdiapers (1 entry for each unique tweet)
- Like Best Bottom Diapers, Planet Wise and My Swim Baby on Facebook - Be sure to state your facebook name when you post back here. (1 entry for each)
- Suggest the following facebook pages to your friends: Nicki’s Diapers , Best Bottom Diapers , Planet Wise. You must post back here telling us which friend accepted your page suggestion. (1 entry per page for each person you suggest that LIKES us)
- Grab our button and place them on your blog. Post a link to the blog here. (2 entries per blog - per button)
- Start or comment on a discussion on the Nicki's Diapers facebook page discussion board.
- Blog about your choice to cloth diaper and include a link to www.nickisdiapers.com (2 entries)
- Tag @nicki'sdiapers or @bestbottomdiapers, or @planetwise in a facebook post (1 entry for each tag)
- Have a friend subscribe to our blog. Post their username in your comment. You can do this as many times as you can get friends to subscribe!
- Talk about Nicki's Diapers on any forum and include a link to www.nickisdiapers.com.
- Sign up for the Nicki's Diapers newsletter (enter your email address on the top right of our homepage).
- Start a thread about this giveaway on any baby or cloth diapering related forum and include a link to your thread. (2 entries)
- Place an order at nickisdiapers.com, myswimbaby.com or clothdiaperclearance.com between 11/18/11 and 12/1/11. Include your order number in your entry.
- Tell us your favorite cloth diaper cream.
- Tell us your favorite thing about winter weather!