If you're like me and struggling a little bit too, I hope this list of my Top 10 Gifts for Ages 12-24 Months will help!
10. Hape Mini Maracas: This adorable pair of maracas are easy to hold, make the perfect amount of non-annoying sound, and make my little guy smile every time he shakes them!
9. Plan Toys Pull-Along Snail: This toy is brightly colored, durable, and it's little body inches up and down as your child pulls it across the floor. I've bought this as a 1st Birthday gift before and it was a huge hit even with the grown-ups!
8. Skip Hop Treetop Friends Busy Bead Tree: Help your child exercise their fine motor skills as they move these wooden beads along the branches of the tree. The modern look of this toy makes it a cute addition to any living space.
6. Mocc On Slippers: Think practical! Not only will these slippers keep your little one's toes warm, the leather bottom will prevent slipping and the adorable prints will make them WANT to wear them!
4. Cozy Plush Animals: Perfect for snuggling up on the couch on a chilly winter night! These animals go in the microwave and come out smelling like calming lavender. Don't tell the kids, but they're perfect for adults aching muscles, too!
2. Hape Pound and Tap Bench: What's better than a toy you can pound on? How about one that you can pound on AND make music?! Hours of fun will surely be had with this high quality and brightly colored toy!
1. Sophie the Giraffe: No surprise here! This toy has been a favorite in our family for all 3 of my children. Sophie goes beyond teething, though. She keeps little hands busy in the car seat or on the changing table, she plays in doll houses, she rides firetrucks, she does it all!