After my first son was born weighing in at 9 pounds 11 ounces, I was lucky enough to lose most of the weight that I carried throughout my pregnancy in the first several months, much of it thanks to breastfeeding! I was comfortable enough less than 6 weeks later to get into pre-pregnancy dress pants and tops for the Christmas holidays.
When my second son arrived 19 months later, my body was not snapping back like it had before. I was watching what I ate (especially so, as my son had some allergies) but for the first 6 weeks, exercise was out of the question (not to mention next to impossible to find time for with 2 under 2!) How was I to be expected to enjoy the summer outdoors with my boys when I wasn't even comfortable in my own skin?
Enter... the Mother Tucker! Not long after I started working at Nicki's Diapers did I discover this wonderful product. It's a compression tank top that smooths over the dreaded Mommy Muffin Top. It's comfortable and not overly heavy. I found it to be completely discrete under clothing, but I also chose to wear it occasionally on it's own! It gave me the confidence and motivation to get back into my pre-pregnancy wardrobe and allowed me to enjoy my time with my boys, rather than worrying about what I looked like.
Belly Bandit, maker of the Mother Tucker, has since gone a step beyond and above! They recently released the Mother Tucker Nursing Tank! It has all the features of the original Mother Tucker but with convenient slide-over cups for discrete nursing. With my THIRD boy due this fall, you can bet that I will be making sure the Nursing Mother Tucker is part of my after-baby wardrobe!
Belly Bandits and Mother Tuckers are a favorite of celebrities like Kourtney Kardashian, Halle Berry, Christina Applegate, and Jennifer Garnder. We all may not have access to 24/7 chefs and personal trainers, but this is one tool that we can all have to help us get our stylish mommy figures back!
Belly Bandit was so generous to sponsor a giveway to give one of our lucky blog followers a Mother Tucker Nursing Tank of their own!
You can do each one of the entries however you must post back here to our blog and tell us WHAT you did. Be sure you follow the Nicki’s Diapers blog - publicly for your chance to win!
We will post our winner on Friday, September 9th!
How do you enter to win? (Each worth 1 entry per day unless otherwise stated)
- REQUIRED! Like Belly Bandit on Facebook!
- Follow the Nicki's Diapers Blog Publicy
- Blog about our giveaway and link back to our site. When you post back here you must link to the URL where you blogged. (2 entries)
- Follow Nicki’s Diapers @nickisdiapers on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway. Leave the URL where you Tweeted.
- Tweet @nickisdiapers #clothdiapers (1 entry for each unique tweet)
- Tweet @planetwise #clothdiapers #wetbags (1 entry for each unique tweet)
- Like Nicki’s Diapers, Planet Wise, and Best Bottom Diapers on Facebook - Be sure to state your facebook name when you post back here.
- Suggest the following facebook pages to your friends: Nicki’s Diapers , Best Bottom Diapers , Planet Wise and Belly Bandit. You must post back here telling us which friend accepted your page suggestion. (1 entry per page for each person you suggest that LIKES the page!)
- Grab our button and place them on your blog. Post a link to the blog here. (2 entries per blog - per button)
- Start or comment on a discussion on the Nicki's Diapers facebook page discussion board.
- Blog about your choice to cloth diaper and include a link to www.nickisdiapers.com (2 entries)
- Tag @nicki's diapers or @best bottom diapers, or @belly bandit in a facebook post.
- Have a friend subscribe to our blog. Post their username in your comment. You can do this as many times as you can get friends to subscribe!
- Talk about Nicki's Diapers on any forum and include a link to www.nickisdiapers.com.
- Sign up for the Nicki's Diapers newsletter (enter your email address on the top right of our homepage).
- Start a thread about this giveaway on any baby or cloth diapering related forum and include a link to your thread. (2 entries)
- Place an order at nickisdiapers.com, myswimbaby.com or clothdiaperclearance.com between 8/16/11and 9/8/11. Include your order number in your entry.
- Tell us what your secret was to getting into shape post-baby!