I was impressed by how trim the diaper is, even for an all-in-one. The way the inserts are attached and layered makes them spread out for coverage and gets tons of agitation and air flow in the washer and dryer. Some of my other all-in-ones take forever to dry, but this was done with my regular inserts! I definitely feel like there's enough absorbency with the multiple layers of microfiber too, even with my heavy wetter.
The fit was great on my two year old -- the bumGenius stretchy side tabs and trim diaper combined to give a great snug fit. On a smaller baby, the layers can be folded to put them right where they're needed. (I apologize for the lack of pictures, my kids have been sick and the shots I got of him in the diaper were pretty sad-looking!) Overall I really like this new design -- and you have the opportunity to win one, too! (Choice of color and closure depending on availability.)
You can do each one of the entries however you must post back here to our blog and tell us WHAT you did. Be sure you follow the Nicki’s Diapers blog - publicly for your chance to win! We will post our winner on Friday, December 30th!
How do you enter to win? (Each worth 1 entry per day unless otherwise stated)
Optional Entries:L ENTRIES
- Blog about our giveaway and link back to our site. When you post back here you must link to the URL where you blogged. (2 entries)
- Follow Nicki’s Diapers @nickisdiapers on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway. Leave the URL where you Tweeted.
- Tweet @nickisdiapers #clothdiapers (1 entry for each unique tweet)
- Tweet @planetwise #clothdiapers or #wetbags (1 entry for each unique tweet)
- Tweet @bestbottomdiapers #clothdiapers (1 entry for each unique tweet)
- Like Best Bottom Diapers, Planet Wise and My Swim Baby on Facebook - Be sure to state your facebook name when you post back here. (1 entry for each)
- Suggest the following facebook pages to your friends: Nicki’s Diapers , Best Bottom Diapers , Planet Wise. You must post back here telling us which friend accepted your page suggestion. (1 entry per page for each person you suggest that LIKES us)
- Grab our button and place them on your blog. Post a link to the blog here. (2 entries per blog - per button)
- Start or comment on a discussion on the Nicki's Diapers facebook page discussion board.
- Blog about your choice to cloth diaper and include a link to www.nickisdiapers.com (2 entries)
- Tag @nickisdiapers or @bestbottomdiapers, or @planetwise in a facebook post (1 entry for each tag)
- Have a friend subscribe to our blog. Post their username in your comment. You can do this as many times as you can get friends to subscribe!
- Talk about Nicki's Diapers on any forum and include a link to www.nickisdiapers.com.
- Sign up for the Nicki's Diapers newsletter (enter your email address on the top right of our homepage).
- Start a thread about this giveaway on any baby or cloth diapering related forum and include a link to your thread. (2 entries)
- Place an order at nickisdiapers.com, myswimbaby.com or clothdiaperclearance.com between 12/21/11 and 12/29/11. Include your order number in your entry.
- Tell us your favorite bumGenius color or print!